Recent Projects, News and Testimonials from Rhino Shield Exterior Ceramic Paint Coatings
With winter in full swing, pests like rodents and bugs attempt to seek shelter by entering through nooks and crannies of your home. Here are a few tips that can help keep the rodents and bugs where they belong... Outside!
1. Caulk windows -A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime. Seal up any cracks or holes around windows.
2. Install weather stripping on doors -Rodents and bugs can squeeze through small spaces under doors. Make sure you seal up the bottom's of all doors, especially the basement and garage doors.
3. Clear greenery and debris from around the foundation -Debris and leaves serve as a food source and warmer shelter for pests. Don't encourage them to come close to your house and find entry points by leaving vegetation close to your house.
4. Seal up crack's in your home's foundation -When checking windows for cracks and holes, do the same thing for your foundation. Any tiny crack or chip can invite pests into your house.
5. Screen or cap chimney's -Capping or screening your chimney is a good idea to keep out birds, bats and squirrels.
6. Store any firewood off of the ground and away from home - Keeping firewood away from the home is a good idea as pests like woodroaches, wood boring beetles and spiders can seek shelter in the wood over the winter. Leave the wood outside until ready to burn.
7. Never leave food out in the open - Sweep up crumbs and keep food off the counters so as to not invite pests in to feed on human food.
To read more details about each winter tip, click here.
These tips can help control pests from invading your home this winter. If you are in need of permanent exterior paint to seal and protect your home's exterior, give the experts a call at Rhino Shield. Don't pay to replace, Rhino Shield offers a 25 year transferrable warranty!
Cincinnati Columbus Dayton
Cleveland & Pittsburgh
Tri-State Coating, Inc.
7745 E 89th St
Indianapolis, IN 46256