Recent Projects, News and Testimonials from Rhino Shield Exterior Ceramic Paint Coatings
Make your home or commercial building's exterior look and feel new by giving it a new paint color! This is the perfect time of the year to spruce up the exterior of your house or commercial building before the holidays get here. Rhino Shield can help end that continuous painting cycle and get your home ready for the holidays! Call today at 888-744-6641 to get started on your free estimate!
With winter in full swing, pests like rodents and bugs attempt to seek shelter by entering through nooks and crannies of your home. Here are a few tips that can help keep the rodents and bugs where they belong... Outside!
1. Caulk windows -A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime. Seal up any cracks or holes around windows.
2. Install weather stripping on doors -Rodents and bugs can squeeze through small spaces under doors. Make sure you seal up the bottom's of all doors, especially the basement and garage doors.
3. Clear greenery and debris from around the foundation -Debris and leaves serve as a food source and warmer shelter for pests. Don't encourage them to come close to your house and find entry points by leaving vegetation close to your house.
4. Seal up crack's in your home's foundation -When checking windows for cracks and holes, do the same thing for your foundation. Any tiny crack or chip can invite pests into your house.
5. Screen or cap chimney's -Capping or screening your chimney is a good idea to keep out birds, bats and squirrels.
6. Store any firewood off of the ground and away from home - Keeping firewood away from the home is a good idea as pests like woodroaches, wood boring beetles and spiders can seek shelter in the wood over the winter. Leave the wood outside until ready to burn.
7. Never leave food out in the open - Sweep up crumbs and keep food off the counters so as to not invite pests in to feed on human food.
To read more details about each winter tip, click here.
These tips can help control pests from invading your home this winter. If you are in need of permanent exterior paint to seal and protect your home's exterior, give the experts a call at Rhino Shield. Don't pay to replace, Rhino Shield offers a 25 year transferrable warranty!
Choosing the right color for the exterior of your home can be a daunting task. Painting the exterior of your home is a more permanent painting strategy than painting the interior.
Here are a few tips to consider when deciding what exterior paint color is right for you.
1. Consider your home's architectural style. Tour your subdivision and surrounds and find what color catches your eye.
2. Use your area's climate to help control the color hue. Homes in the warmer south or southwest U.S., can wear brighter colors whereas homes in the northern, cold climates would stand out far too much on a gloomy day with bright colors. Also consider climate; colors should look nice both in the lush summer as in the gray winter months.
3. Check into using earth tones for your exterior color and accent in bolder colors on shudders or doors.
4. If your home is close together to others, be sure not to choose a clashing color or your home will stand out like a sore thumb.
5. Make sure the color looks decent on cloudy and sunny days and in the shade by taking the color sample outside at different times.
6. Keep your roof color in mind when choosing your paint color. Picking a color that compliments your roof color is a good idea to consider.
With thousands of Rhino Shield ceramic paint color choices we ensure your complete satisfaction and guarantee that you will be happy with the look of your home. Give us a call today for details at 888.744.6641 or go here to request an estimate.
Cincinnati Columbus Dayton
Cleveland & Pittsburgh
Tri-State Coating, Inc.
7745 E 89th St
Indianapolis, IN 46256