Aluminum Building Exterior Paint Coating
Many older homes have aluminum siding, a simpler wood alternative that won’t rot, swell or have moisture problems. Aluminum stands up to salt and doesn’t rust, making it a popular choice for coastal areas. Heavy-gauge aluminum siding can easily give you 30 years of excellent performance. Unless the original paint was Rhino Shield, however, you would need to repaint every five years or so. When you contact our Rhino Shield team for painting aluminum siding, your home’s exterior stays gorgeous for decades.
The Reason Painting Aluminum Siding Is Smart
The main reason many homeowners opt for painting aluminum instead of replacing it with vinyl is cost savings. Depending on the size of your home, installing vinyl siding can cost you $10,000–$15,000, especially if you want a premium siding that is easier to maintain. Painting aluminum siding can save you quite a bit of money.
Another reason to keep high-quality aluminum siding is that it’s great for energy efficiency. With the UV-resistant coatings in Rhino Shield, you can take the energy savings of aluminum even further. To get the same results from vinyl, you would need to choose an insulated type of premium siding that is more expensive.
Unless you live in an area where hail damage has caused noticeable problems with your metal siding, there’s little reason to replace high-quality aluminum siding. Give your home the best protection with Rhino Shield and enjoy vibrant color for decades.
The Advantages of Rhino Shield for Painting Aluminum Siding
Ordinary exterior paint is vulnerable to fading and peeling, and aluminum doesn’t do anything to prevent that. That’s why you would ordinarily need to repaint four or five during the lifetime of aluminum siding. On the other hand, with Rhino Shield ceramic paint coating, the benefits are permanent:
- Amazing appearance: Forget about cracked or peeling paint. Our revolutionary coating is strong and flexible, so it doesn’t flake or peel. Rhino Shield looks just as fantastic after decades as it did on day one.
- Vibrant colors: With exceptional UV resistance and the power of ceramic microspheres, Rhino Shield exterior coating delivers beautiful colors that don’t fade over time. Whether you’re looking for a tropical blue or a relaxing turquoise, you can be sure your choice will look just as amazing decades from now.
- Complete salt resistance: One of the biggest advantages of Rhino Shield for coastal homes is its phenomenal salt resistance. It has the highest salt tolerance rating on the market.
- Effortless maintenance: Our team knows how to paint aluminum siding for the best results. This provides great durability. Rhino Shield is a breeze to maintain afterward and you never have to worry about repainting.
- Reduced energy consumption: Our ceramic topcoat is a Low-E thermoplastic product, meaning it helps to insulate buildings. During the summer, it keeps the sun’s rays out and cool air in. During winter, the opposite happens. If green living is important to you, Rhino Shield is a great choice.
Rhino Shield exterior ceramic paint coating completely bonds to and seals aluminum exterior buildings. Where other paint products will tend to chip and peel within just a few years, Rhino Shield offers a permanent paint coating for your aluminum siding, in the color you choose!
The Rhino Shield Team: Experts in Painting Aluminum Siding
To get the best results, you need professionals who know exactly how to paint aluminum siding. To prevent peeling, proper cleaning, surface preparation, and adhesion are vital. When you contact our Rhino Shield team, you’re not just getting a state-of-the-art paint coating. We’re experts at painting aluminum.
We provide work of the highest quality, taking our time to make sure every surface is perfect. That’s why we have such a great reputation and so many thrilled clients. We guarantee both our work and the performance of your Rhino Shield exterior coating. If your home has aluminum siding, let us show you our legendary customer service firsthand.
Additional Information About Painting Aluminum Siding
Painting aluminum is a tricky process and generally left to painting contractors. View this instructional page on painting aluminum siding to learn more about what goes into the process. Rhino Shield not only perfects the process, but Rhino Shield Exterior Paint completely seals and protects the aluminum siding for many years to come.
See pictures of past aluminum siding coating projects below.
Image Credit: Susan Law Cain / Shutterstock