Rhino Shield has always been a green, eco-friendly product. From the beginning, the ceramic coating was designed to be non-toxic, low-odor, and safe for skin contact. There are other reasons Rhino Shield is considered “Green”. Our ceramic top-coat is a low-e thermal barrier that may reduce your energy consumption, and because of our mil-thickness, Rhino Shield can be used to encapsulate lead paint.
- Low VOC. Well less than 100 grams per liter
- Non toxic
- Low odor (no inhalation hazard)
- Safe for skin contact (no protective clothing required)
- Approved for Solid Waste Landfill disposal
- Non flammable
- Resists growth of mold and mildew
- Rhino Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity to
insulate a building.
- Member of the Florida Green Building Coalition
Finally, Rhino Shield simply lasts much longer than traditional paint. Any product that extends the life cycle (by fifty percent or more) beyond the industry average is green. The reason is all products need raw materials and energy for manufacturing, and then more energy and pollution to transport. Long lasting products mean less remanufacturing and less transportation over time. Go with Rhino Shield Ceramic Coating and NEVER PAINT AGAIN.